Answer: in the flat-jack you will find an IN valve. This is exactly the same valve like in your car wheel, so the flat-jack has a universal valve. With any bike pump, foot pump or mini-compressor you can inflate your flat-jack on this universal IN valve. Attention: almost all modern bike pumps have a double adapter. One side for bike tyre pumping and the other side for car tyre pumping. The flat-jack is inflated with the car tyre pumping side of your bike pump.

    Back to top